Followers

Sunday, 12 June 2016

WINNIE IN WONDERLAND - POLKADOODLES - LARGE CARD

Hello folk

Hope you've had a good weekend and managed to get some crafting done or family time or just chilled out.

For the past week I've been colouring up a very large group of digis that I've merged together from the brand new Polkadoodles Winnie in Wonderland Collection.

I used my Do Crafts Designer to merge the digis that you can buy individually:

Winnie Wonderland Drink Me - Printable Digital stamp downloadWinnie Wonderland Flamingo - Printable Digital stamp downloadWinnie Wonderland - Printable Digital stamp downloadWinnie Wonderland Red Queen - Printable Digital stamp download

Winnie Wonderland I'm Late - Printable Digital stamp downloadWinnie Wonderland Tweedledum - Printable Digital stamp download plus the cat image onto the back of one of the playing card designs and then coloured the digis with my Derwent Inktense Pencils with touches of glitter and glossy accents here and there and then a length of red and white hearts ribbon and the sentiment 'We're all mad here'.

 I took me ages to colour up the image but soooo enjoyable and good chance for me to have a practice with my Derwent Inktense Pencils that I got at the end of April.

 I printed the A4 digi onto Daler Rowney Mixed Media paper and then folded a sheet of A3 card in half for the card base.  But it's much cheaper to buy all the digis as one and then you get all the papers embellies and sentiments plus the digis in black and white and colour on one whole collection.  Click on the Thumb Linky below for details.

Here is my finished card:



Hope you like my make.

I'll be sharing more of my Winnie in Wonderland makes over the next few weeks....and in fact I'm working on a big big project at the moment stage by stage, so stay tuned for that.

I'd like to enter the following challenges




Take care
Tanya xx



15 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Fan blinking tastic xx

Laine said...

These are so much fun!
xx

Tanya said...

Great card Tanya! So many fab details - I love Alice in Wonderland :D

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon :)

DT Tanya xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Tanya this is gorgeous and the colouring is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Annette Stapylton said...

I love it I love it I love it. Brilliant. Great work.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! What a great group for a tea party! I would fit right in, Tanya! BEAUTIFULLY colored, and so much fun! I especially like your shading AND that fabulous sentiment. It's perfect individually cut up, with the words askew! Thanks for sharing some great design tips!

Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes". Please check back to see if you are a winner!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Laura ElleBi said...

Amazing card, Amazing work!
Thanks for joining Crafty Friends

DT Laura

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring Tanya...fabulous card.
Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge..
Luv CHRISSYxx
[Chrissy DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Bad Kitty said...

Love it!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Jan Ltc said...

This is great, xx Jan

Isobel said...

Great project Thank-you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore
Good luck in the challenge x

Judy V said...

Love this creation! Beautifully colored images! Thanks for joining us at Cute As A Button!

Wendy L said...

Wow This is so pretty and bright, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends this time, xxxx

DeBe said...

Fantastic card and stunning colouring! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything Goes! Good Luck! Denyse x

Vixykins said...

Fantastic creation!
Thank You for entering the June challenge at Crafts and Me. Please pop back soon to enter our July challenge and see if you're a winner x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...